- Can I use the display case (back with apple logo, front bezel, and hinges) from a a1260 on a a1226? Thanks, Jeff
- yes, both the a1226 and a1260 are led plus the housing assembly is the same. Update: If that was not a good answer then what is?
- you will need to replace your dc board.
- turn off machine. turn on and hold down eject button.
- either the nic on your mac is bad or your switch is bad. if the port that your printer is plugged into is working try plugging your mac into that port. If it still does not work and your sure your cable is good then your nic is faulty.
- Sounds like the backlight is faulty.
- If it's been a couple of months it's probably corroded and can't be helped. But you can try to open it up and clean it with alcohol (make sure the corroded spots are cleaned well).
- your mac requires PC2-5300 DDR2, 800 will underclock to 667.
- you will need to use the battery designed for use with your laptop. look on the battery and get the model # and order the same one. when you get your new battery be sure and run your laptop on battery and let it drain to about 10% after it fully charges. NEVER leave it plugged all the time.
- I have seen this many time, try using disk warrior, it can change the structure of your system files. That should fix your issue.
- yes it can be done, but most technicians do not have the ability and the ones that can do it usually do not guarantee it.
Page 1 of 4