- My iBook's maximum brightness is much lower compared to some other iBook's (G4 800 MHz) and iMac G4's screen. Slider at Syste...
- Is it possible to replace iPhone's original logic board with a new logic board with different capacity? Say from original 4 G...
- I had to clean audio jack from cotton debris once. It went there from the bottom of my pocket. I couldn't insert earphones plug fully anymore. You can clean it with toothpick, if that's the case.
- Link for battery points to 1st generation iPod Shuffle battery.
- The first thing, that appears to me is this black locking bar for dock assembly's ribbon cable on the down side of the motherboard. Maybe you should disconnect and then again connect this ribbon cable to the logic board if you haven't done this already (maybe that's what you meant by straightening it).