- I've had this problem before. For me, toggling the hold button and then holding down the menu and center button until the iPod resets fixes it.
- No. You have to connect the iPhone to sync with your iTunes music. If you have a .Mac/Mobile Me you can sync your contacts and calendars wirelessly.
- Does it still connect to your computer? If so, restore the settings on it. If not, let the battery drain completely and then connect it to your computer.
- Try resetting the PMU http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1431
- Have you tried opening the phone up again and making sure that the display connected properly?
- Have you tried restarting and restoring the phone?
- Most likely, the logic board.
- Did you try restoring and/or restarting it?
- Have you tried restoring it or restarting it?
Page 1 of 2