Page 1 of 2
- Internal was 0 external bus started with 1
- Just curious is the SCSI terminated? If I remember right this was the old key combo for a SCSI start up: CMD-OPT-SHIFT-DELETE-# the # being the number of the scsi drive. good luck
- I replace a power cord on a radio, the conductor ends were looped around terminal screws so I just had to undo the screws and replace the cord. I just made sure the larger blade of the plug matched the old connection. I purchase my cord with plug at home depot. The hardest thing is how to take it apart, you may want to do as this web site does and take pictures with a digital camera or just make a drawing and tape the screws to it. The cord will most likely be held by a clamp or by a fitted strain-relief device Have you test the outlet, just to make sure its not it?
- Also if you have a intercool is it the problem? My nephew's PS3 had one, and it got clod and burn his PS3 out. Some of the video website have detail video on PS3 repair. By the way I have the following Site book marked it is a great help for PS3 owners I was able find the parts I needed to repair my PS3 with this site, I hope its a help to all of you also. http://www.edepot.com/playstation3.html#...
- My PS3 is over 2 year and its blu ray drive went out. I was able to replace it myself. I wish I had known about this web site then I would have made a guide. My drive would accept DVDs & Blu Rays but wouldn't play them, found my replacement at MCM electronics, I got the laser & rail KEM-400AAA, this part is easier since the you don't have to remove the laser. Note: I have the following Site book marked it is a great help for PS3 owners I was able find the parts I needed to repair my PS3 with this site, I hope its a help to all of you also. http://www.edepot.com/playstation3.html#...
I was able to get the disc out but the drive was shot, good thing I got a new to put in. A spring- loaded lever in the front of the drive was in the up position so it would let the disc out.
I use a plastic burnish tool (for folding paper) to removed the hard drive cable. Like Mancunianlad said "Just be patient".