- After closing the lid on my MBP i opened it a couple of hours later and it was dead, like when you turn the brightness right ...
- It sounds like you have a damaged dock. I have replaced hundreds of these parts and the home button is very temperamental. I am not sure where you can get home button. Try silica desiccant. Water damage is very difficult to diagnose as it can seep into different parts of the phone. you are lucky it has not damaged any of the power management chips. good luck anyways
- Your PS3 Should still be in warranty, so if you have not opened the machine your should be able to get it repaired by sony. Sounds like a hardware issue if the drive is not even spinning up.
- As you stated the phone has been sitting around, the battery has most probably completely discharged. If its still under warranty, take it to an apple store for a replacement. If not its pretty easy to replace your battery yourself. Or there are companies out there that will do this for you for a fairly small fee.
- When you dropped your phone i think you have damaged your mother board. I had an incident with my iPhone 3G and now it will only pick up 3G signal. Take it to an Apple store and see if they will replace it for you. I don't think there would a DIY solution for this.