Ease your re-assembly and keep your small parts in order. A must have tool for those tricky laptop rebuilds and any project with an assortment of different fastener types and sizes.
Multiple compartments to organize jobs with lots of steps, and shallow dividers to make retrieving small parts easier than digging in an ice cube tray.
For simple repair organization, check out our Magnetic Project Mat, designed by iFixit to make repairs easier.
And now, a short list of 18 extraordinary uses for your soon-to-be-purchased 18 Compartment Sorting Tray (You'll have to come up with 14 more for the 32 compartment):
1. Corral the 57 screws in the Motorola Xoom.
2. Add sand and shapely pebbles for 18 unique Zen Gardens.
3. Keep those tiny Lego bricks off the floor.
4. An ironic hors d'oeuvres tray... accentuate those cheese cubes with a black background.
5. A little bronze tone paint on the flip-side for low budget Lamellar armor
6. Keep those roly-polly beads color coordinated when getting your craft on.
7. 18 flavors of JELL-O shots.
8. Keep those ornery paper clips away from the staples and tacks.
9. Impromptu washboard.
10. Add water and you'll know when that T-Rex is coming for you.
11. Categorize Skittles by flavor.
12. A swell watercolor palette.
13. Stick it to the wall and frame 18 square photos of cats.
14. Mancala in a pinch.
15. Funny lookin' ice cubes.
16. Marshal your armies for the next gaming session.
17. Press it in wet cement paths for that cobble stone look.
18. Hold all your other 18 Compartment Sorting Trays when not in use... they're stackable!