We encountered an error while trying to save the changes. We've made a note of it, and we'll fix the problem as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, taking the Virtual Boy apart is not a walk in the park.
When we found out that our 1/4" drive gamebit did not fit down into some of the recessed screw holes, we had to get creative.
After donning safety glasses and throwing many sparks from our rotary cutoff wheel, we ended up with a nice little gamebit socket that is easy to turn with a flathead screwdriver.
With that out of the way, we can finally start taking this thing apart.
Your contributions are licensed under the open source Creative Commons license.