54 Bit Driver Kit
This is the set that spawned the repair revolution. We have honed its contents to be both your everyday driver set and your go-to resource for all the security bits needed to open consumer electronics.
Each bit resides in a removable soft plastic block with five friends. The driver body is machined from a single piece of aluminum, with a ball bearing mounted swivel top. The flexible shaft is great for stereo work or other large electronics where all the screws aren’t on the surface. The drive adapter lets you use these specialty bits with any standard ¼” driver handle or most power tools.
When it comes to precision bit sets, there is no better kit. If you want something that looks as elegant as it performs, look no further than the wooden case for the 54 Bit Driver Kit. This case is emblazoned with the Fixers Fist, reminding all the world that we have the right to open our electronics. We believe that repair is noble, and so should you.
Bits Included: ¶
- Pentalobe sizes 2, 5, 6 (iPhone, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro)
- Flathead sizes 1, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4 mm
- Phillips sizes #000, #00, #0, #1, #2
- JIS sizes 000, 00, 0, 1
- Torx sizes T3, T4, T5, T6
- Torx Security TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20 (compatible with non-security)
- Hex sizes 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 6 mm
- Square sizes #0, #1, #2
- Triangle size 3 mm
- Tri-wing sizes #0, #1
- Nut Driver sizes 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 mm