This wiki will not appear in search results, but can still be viewed by anyone!
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
Background and Identification ¶
The Freewheeler accommodates a week's worth of clothes in one compartment, and boots or dirty gear in another (the two are separated by a floating baffle). It sports a zippered end compartment and an interior mesh toiletry pocket, and contains a light-colored lining and structurally impact-resistant skidplate. The tough, molded bottom pan can stand up to brutal treatment, while smooth-rolling 80-mm wheels, steered by a 2-position retractable handle, get you where you're going with ease. The freewheeler rolls with haul handles at both ends, an easily-replaceable retractable pull handle, external compression straps to cinch the load and/or attach bulky items, and batten supports on the sides that keep the bag standing upright (but collapse for easy storage). It is made of a tough 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and includes a molded foam and 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester base.
- Fully lined lower compartment
- Floating baffle
- Zippered end compartment
- interior mesh pocket
- 80mm wheels
- Molded bottom pan
- Impact-resistant skidplates
- Replaceable two-position retractable handle
- Dual haul handles
- External compression straps
- Stowable business card holder
- Collapsable batten supports on sides
- Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Base: molded foam and 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 4422 g (9 lbs 12 oz)