These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification ¶
The Nexus 5 is the fifth Google Nexus phone, built by LG.
The Nexus 5 continues the design conventions introduced with the Galaxy Nexus. It has no permanent on-screen buttons, and has only a power/sleep button and volume rocker.
- 4.95" Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080 at 445 ppi) IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.3 GHz quad-core CPU
- Adreno 330 450 Mhz GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage
- Micro SIM slot
- 2300 mAh Battery
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera with optical image stabilization
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac
- Near field communication (NFC)
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
- Weight: 130g