There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Additional Information ¶
This accessory integrates additional capabilities for the iPod including an FM Radio tuner, and Radio/Voice Recording.
The device was released on November 17, 2005 and discontinued on September 4, 2006.
Required Tools ¶
- 3/32" flathead screwdriver
- Pry Bar
Technical Specifications ¶
Product Type: Device Remote Control
Manufacturer Part Number: 4027-IFM
Manufacturer Website Address: www.griffintech
Manufacturer: Griffin Technology
Product Name: iFM Radio & Remote for iPod
Brand Name: Griffin
Weight (Approximate): 0.60 oz
Wireless Technology: Radio Frequency
Compatible Devices: Digital Player
- 6 station presets per band
- Digital auto station scan with wrap around
- Band-Switch function to switch between US,
- European and Japanese FM bands
- The integrated white backlit LCD shows the operating mode of the iFM at a glance
- iPod mini
- iPod nano
- iPod Photo
- iPod U2 Special Edition
- 5th Generation iPod with Video
- 4th Generation iPod with Click Wheel