0

noahstanwix
1

I need help with a screw.

So I got this iphone with a defect the home button was melted, so i ordered tools and a replacement. When i was almost done (corner screws) i figured i had a big problem because my headphone jack was in the way so i couldn't get to the screw no matter how i tried. it might be the screw diver im using i think its to big.

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , noahstanwix ( ) , Jake Devincenzi ( )

ok got one up click on the picture and look for the red circle

noahstanwix,

0

Jake Devincenzi
46k

Hey Noahstanwix,

It would help us to see what screw you are talking about. If you could include an image, we might be able to help you out even more. However, we performed all of our repairs and guides for this device using our 54 Bit Driver Kit. I'm not sure exactly what driver you are using, but the 54 Bit Kit has worked great for us!

Hope this helps! Good luck!

54 Bit Driver Kit

All the screwdriver bits you need to repair electronics, smartphones, tablets, computers, and game consoles in one handy toolkit. Kit includes Pentalobe, Flathead, Phillips, JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard), Torx, Torx Security, Hex, Square (or Robertso — 50+ available at 24.95 each.

the problem is its tilted so it wont go in all the way

noahstanwix,

and i cant put ia picture or i would cause this is my phone/camera

noahstanwix,

0

D W
43

I've felt with this many times. U just have to get a tiny magnetized screw driver at a weird angle even pressing down a little on the jack. It's small and not in there real right. Sharp screw driver tilted and a little patience will get it!