0

asheley
1

My charger port on my Android tablet is broken how can I fix it?

so i was charging my tablet because it was dieing but the charging it has been very difficult i put the charger in and hold it down or pull it back to charge it but when i tired charging it today i think i pulled it back little to far and it wont charge. so i tried to adjusting the charge port but it seems to be loose and refuses to charge i used a UBS connection to the laptop but it turns on and says "force to shut down" so i know it still works but i just can't charge it i know its not the charger. so does anyone have any suggestions to charge my tablet without the charger? please i really need help. thank you

Edited by: Jeff Suovanen ( )

3

asheley, since I do not know what make/model your tablet is, it will be difficult to be specific. Most of the charging ports are micro USB and soldered unto the logic board. A repair of the port would require you to disassemble your tablet, and to (most likely) de-solder the old port and replace it with a new one. Sometimes, it is just the solder that has come loose and might be fixable by just re-soldering. Replacement ports, if it is a standard connector, are usually available at places like Mouser.com or Digikey.com. Hope this helps, good luck.

what in the world that does not help

kelis,

1

hanna robinss
25

Uhh..get a safety pin or any type of sharp pin. The charger port that's broken, stick the pin in and slide around the outsides, and see if any dirt comes out. If any does, then thats the problem, and if any doesn't, then YA CAN'T FIX IT. If you wanted to fix it, you would have to pay alot, so its no point if with that money you can just buy A NEW ONE! Hope I helped, good luck.

hanna robinss, this is a micro USB not a barrel connector. I am not sure where you learned that trick. Quite a diagnostician...

OH, wow, what is a diagnostician, if I may ask?

hanna robinss,

a specialist or expert in making diagnoses

Oh, wow, just mind your own bussiness, and let me say what I WANNA say.

hanna robinss,

I wish I could but not when the information is erroneous and misleading.

1

jeremy
13

get the shaking app to charge it

1

avinash
13

Push try charger down

1

bug menot
13

More likely, Geek Squad wouldn't even know how to solder a pin, yet alone surface-mount devices. ;)

0

marquis
1

can I take it to best buy will they fix it

they might but most likely not. Those are intricate repairs and would bog large places like Best Buy down....

0

sisi
1

ion know bruh

0

tatiyana
1

This is not really an answer ; but it happened to me too. I got up to lay in the bed. All of a sudden i accidentally, snatched my charger out my port & now my "''monsterM7" tablet refuses to charge anymore. Any help someone?

0

alimuna59
1

my tablet of chager

my chager it not working

Edited by: alimuna59 ( )

0

M P
1

how is this in the first page of google.

mostly of the comments are awful.

0

Johnnie Allen Cowden
1

My name is Johnnie Cowden and I have a second a tablet and it will not changed up at all.

This Month: 1,913