0

Laura
1

My iPod Wont charge

I pushed my ipod usb too far in and now it wont charge, i bought a new one but it done the same it wont turn on cause i have no battery help ?

1

Laura, the way you are describing it, it does sound like you will need at least a new dock connector. Check the connector for any broken or bend pins. If they are bend, you can try to carefully straighten them with a toothpick or another small tool. To replace it, there will be lots of soldering. There are 30pins on the connector plus the two anchors. Let us know if you need more instructions for that. This video will show you what is involved. There are many vendors out that offer this service, if you are not wanting to fix it yourself. Hope this helps, good luck.

0

claudia jameel
1

what if 4 of the pins in the ipod are missing how can i fix that?..... for free?

you can try and solder a new connector on. Just follow the link in the original answer. Free, probably not, you will have to get the connector from somewhere