0

ridhwan
1

Why my xperia play front camera and front speaker did not work?

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

When I use front camera it says could not connect but my rear camera works fine and my front speaker, when I make a call, the other parties can hear me but I cannot hear them, please help me.

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , Andrew Optimus Goldberg ( )

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

same here..happened after the system update in may..ill let you know if i find anything.

Maggie Conwell,

0

Oton Oliveira Alencar
1

i have exacly the same issue.. happened after replacing the flex circuit..

the original flex circuit got busted and there was no video, just a interference like image.. i got the full front inner housing with the 4 buttons circuit, light sensor, front camera and speaker and the main flex circuit.. after replacing it the device worked but i get the error message while trying to use the front camera and there is no sound coming out from the front speaker.. i tried to replace just the speaker/camera/sensor flex circuit for the original but the problem remains..