0

Taina Monsanto
1

Can u fix my furby or is it dead for life?

My furby has a broken foot , damaged speaker and a skinned beak I was also hoping that u can tell me what the price maybe?

Taina Monsanto, you should have no trouble fixing it, if you find a donor Furby. Check on here for great pics and descriptions.

1

Kevin Wells
25

There are tons of furby's which can be found for fairly inexpensive on Ebay that match your original furby. It may be easier to just find a replacement. If you are really wanting to refurbish your original then yes, it is possible. Spare parts can be salvaged off a replacement one and added to yours. It would most likely take about an hour of solid work for a technician to do the work plus the cost of the replacement furby to salvage parts from. Not sure where you are located but if you were in Ontario, Canada then I could do the work for $45 in labour plus the cost of the replacement Furby.

Kevin, I am not the original poster of this question, but I have an old Furby I am very attached to. It sort of works, but has squeaky gears and no voice. Any chance I could get you to take a look and see if you can refurbish him? my contact is myspampage at aol

don,

0

clif
1

prees furbys reset buton located in its battery compartment on the side

0

FurbyAdviceAgency
1

what generation furby do you have? I know lots of ways to fix all generations :)

lol I have 4 furby booms, 4 2012 furbys, 4 furblings, 4 1998 furbys 4 party rockers, and 4 1998 furby babies!!! 24 furbys! im drowning here!!!!!!!

FurbyAdviceAgency,