0

leblancmantoine
1

My computer don't recognize my new battery

I just changed my battery on my Macbook, but it does't recongnized the new battery. What should I do??

1

remacberlin

Try resetting the SMC.

0

senthor
281

First of all: What do you mean by doesn't recognize?

Second: Did you order the right battery? And where did you order it? You should have ordered this battery.

Third: Are you sure you installed the battery correctly?

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody (Mid 2009/Mid 2010/Early...

Apple Original OEM Battery. Replace your dying or broken battery with this OEM replacement. Compatible with all Mid 2009 13" Unibody MacBook Pros, all Mid 2010 13" Unibody MacBook Pros, all Early 2011 13" Unibody MacBook Pros, all Late 2011 13" Unibody Ma — 50+ available at 119.95 each.

0

arduins93
1

I have a MacBook Pro mid 2009 2.26 Ghz and I took the battery A1278. I followed correctly all the instrctions and I used your tools, but now my laptop cannot switch on... It seems that the energy doesn't go from the battery to the computer. I tried to replace the old battery and the conclusion is the same as with the new one! So now I cannot switch on my laptop with any of the two batteries.

What do I have to do? Why did this thing happen?

Thank you

0

Petri Koivisto
1

i have mid 2010 macbook pro 13inch model 2,66ghz and it is oynly working when magsafe cord is conected i have change new battery(tested other mac,works) but my mac shows that it not detect battery..i have done smc reset several times and battery is installed correctly. charger light is always green when i connect it to this mac not orange (charger has tested other mac, working well) what is going on ? please help!

Edited by: Petri Koivisto ( )