0

corwin turner
1

My iPod is locked for 22, million minutes?

My iPod touch (the 4th generation) has locked for 22 million minutes. And i dont have no clue how to unlock it. Tried connecting my ipod to itunes but it keeps saying that the iPod has to be unlocked to connect to itunes. What do i Do to unlock it?

0

corwin turner, here is my answer for the same question "one thing that should work for you is to just connect it to iTunes. iTunes will unlock it for you and you don't have to restore, power off, or anything. Just make sure that you use the computer that your normally use to sync with. The other thing you can try if the first step don't work, is to place the iPod/iPhone in DFU mode and then connect to your computer and restore via iTunes. Connect it to your computer and put it into DFU mode, and then restore it to the latest firmware. You can enter DFU mode by following these steps: 1.) Make sure your iPod Touch is turned on and connected to your computer. 2.) Hold the home and power buttons down at the same time for exactly 10 seconds. 3.) After 10 seconds, release the power button and keep holding the home button for as long as it takes before your computer recognizes your iPod Touch. From here, you need to restore it, by simply clicking restore and it will wipe your iPod of all previous settings and put the firmware back on." Check all of these http://www.ifixit.com/Answers/Device/iPo... for any further answer. Hope this helps, good luck.

0

Emily Croke
1

This worked perfectly for me! I was trying to fix my cousin's iPod which has been locked since last year...thanks so much!!!!!!!!

Emily Croke, you are very welcome....:-)