1

Redha
13

Is there a software to bypass the ring silent control?

I droped my iPhone & my silent mode switch is broken it is blocked on silent mode

Edited by: oldturkey03, osvaldo, rj713, and mayer ( )

4

mayer

Here's an application that will bypass your silent control: http://iPhonepackers.info/AutoSilent.htm

+1 Cool! That's useful.

Kyle Wiens,

2

Josh Calvetti

If such software exists, I can guarantee that Apple does not sanction it. You may be able to find a solution if you jailbreak your phone.

0

Redha
13

sounds like a good idea but I'm unable to test it right now I'm facing problem with cydia it is quiting when ever i want to launch it, it looks like i have to re install it first thank u any way for the tip

Edited by: mayer ( )

cydia?

mayer,

Cydia is the jailbroken app catalog. I think that Cydia's quitting is documented right now- I believe they are working on a fix with the repos.

Josh Calvetti,

0

jamal
1

i too had this problem a while ago with my iphone 4. after spending days around forums and all i almost gave up. but then accidently i came across the ringer/silent sbsettings toggle. nd it definitely saved me a %@*@ lot of money.

solution is if ur iphone is jailbroken, go to cydia.if not, jailbreak and install cydia.install sbsettings thru cydia. and after u have installed sbsettings, search for ringer/silent sbsettings toggle. it wil work miracle :)