iPhone getting very hot after a few minutes...
I bought an iPhone from a website. The seller described it as "looping with apple logo"
I received it, and it keeps looping (powering on for 10 seconds and turn off when plugged to the computer). However, when plugged to the house power supply it fully boots. In both case, when I remove the usb, it turns off.
I removed the battery and put a new one ! The iPhone started ! Everything was looking fine.
It was ON for about 10 minutes and I noticed that the part on the left of the battery connector was getting very hot ! I was about to restore to a fresh new firmware but the Home button was not working anymore... (can't get to DFU).
What does it mean ? The iPhone was water damaged (it does not seems to have corrosion trace). But the phone was opened for sure in the past !
dismatle the iphone and remove the shield from the logic board and check the any spillage to logic board . or do one thing remove all the jacks from the logic board except lcd and digitizer and try to power up with usb cable . pls connect the charging flex to logic board after powering up remove that also. now use the phone for while if still hot then it means problem in battery or logic board. if not then try to connect lacks one by one . means put one jack more then use . then one more like this . when getting hot at the last jack . remove that and change it . best of luck