0

TLB
1

Will not start after iPod screen repair

I changed my ipod 4th gen. screen. I did final connections and tested to start ipod and it worked well. I was trying to adjust the screen and pulled connection off (one to circuit board). I had difficulty but reattached the connection and now the ipod will not start.

Any ideas?

0

Steffen

Hi TLB,

The problem might be related to the connection you pulled off and then reattached.

Just re-check that connection. If the connector did not actually snap in, it might have become loose or just not sitting correctly.

I hope this helps.

Steffen

0

kaipoche
1

This is such a nice blog and It is really helpful for me, But i am looking for the ipad repair san diego related post,So please suggest and share if you have.

Edited by: kaipoche ( )

0

tony viteritto
1

First, check to make sure your battery hasn't become disconnected somehow. If that looks ok then plug the iPod into a wall charger and press sleep button at the top. If you see no image then try to reset the ipod.

If that doesn't work then plug it into iTunes to see if the PC recognizes it.

If that doesn't work then more than likely something on the board was damaged...

iRefresh