Can you help me install the driver for my printer?
after the power went out the printer was deleated from my system I tried to reinstall from hp site and keep getting the message The print Spooler Service is not running. Even tried a other printer with disk got same message would not let me install it either.can you help?
Follow the steps below to check the print spooler.
1. Type service.msc or just services in the run (XP) or Search programs and Files (Win 7 & Vista)
2. Click on the Service (Local)
3. Scroll down the list till you get to Print Spooler, and then click on it once to highlight it.
4. In the upper left corner you can stop and then start the spooler to make sure that it is running.
5. If it is already running, try stopping and then starting it up again.
Let me know if that doesn't solve your issue and will advise otherwise :)
Seems like some of your registry values are disturbed by this fluctuation. You can first try to fix your registry by downloading and installing the ccleaner. Once installed run a thorough scan and then apply fixes. After your apply fixes then try to re-install your printer again.