No power after water spill
I cant seem to get it to do anything after some water was spilled on it. I replaced the mag safe dc input for power and have a dim green light.... What does that mean??? Also, I pulled the battery indicator harness off of the logic board? Would that do it?? Also, were can I get a new one??
I am deserprate.. Much thanks
First off remove all power to the unit including the battery. Open it up and dry thoroughly and allow to dry for at least two or three days. Then put back together including the battery--cross your fingers and turn it on. If every works ok try using the power adapter and if it works you are good to go. I'm including the URL for the teardown of your computer. Ralph