0

Abhishek Bhattacharya
1

How can I fix the my ps3's power and eject button?

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

About 2 weeks ago, i was playing fifa 10 on my 80gb ,2 usb slots ps3 model. When all of a sudden i was playing and in slow motion everything went off from the screen,green circle appeared in the black background and then it came to normal. The power and eject button dont work and and the power button just stays constant red. The touch control panel doesnt respond in any way. It just stays constant red. I have tried to fix the cables properly but still its the same problem. And I dont have the black rubber screw cover on the botttom. So i dont know how to remove it. Please Help Me!

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

hitpatel2
307

Hey, your black rubber screw cover is on the side. Look for a Sony warranty sticker on the left side of the system, the rubber plug is under that sticker.

Remove the rubber plug and there will be a torx screw under it to remove the top cover.

When you try to boot up your system, does it beep at all?