DOOR WON'T OPEN Samsung WF316Law Washer
Always something going wrong with this machine! :-( Now- Door won't open, has a load of dirty clothes inside. Chime's with 2E error code. Sometimes switches to LO and LE error codes. Can anyone help to at least unlock it so I can get the clothing out??? PLEASE HELP!!
Prentice, try pressing the Start/Pause button to disengage the lock. If it won't unlock, try shutting the power off, then cycling the power to the machine by unplugging it for 30 seconds then plugging it back in or turning the circuit breaker off then on again. As long as there is water in it, it will not open the door.
"Will Not Unlock
• Check if the door is being pushed out, which may keep it from unlocking.
• Door locks itself when the water level is too high. Opening door will result in water draining from door opening.
• Check the following with Board Input Test Mode.
Water Level (frequency): Over 23.80 KHz.
→ If so, refer to “Will Not Drain”.
Temperature (Inside Drum): Higher than 60ºC/140ºC.
→ If so, wait until it drops.
When everything is normal, check PCB connectors and Door Lock Switch.
• Drain manually after removing the plastic drain hose holder.
• Display shows “LO”. Turn off and on the unit.
If “LO” keeps illuminating, check PCB and Door Lock Switch.
• Read Lock Switch and PCB (CN10 & CN7).
(Refer to PCB Connector Check.)
• Perform Quick Test Mode.
Check Door Lock.
Check the output voltage of Door Lock Coil.
If it reads 120V, change Door Lock Switch, and if not, change PCB."
BTW "LO" means that the Door fails to unlock after 3 attempts.
"LE" Water Level Sensor Trouble. (When the input signal from the water level sensor is out of range, the unit will send out beeping sounds and halts the cycle.)
and 2E means the voltage for motor control bus is over specified limit. It may require to replace the PCB. Hope this helps, good luck.