0

David Pendell
1

Where do I purchase a kindle fire motherboard?

Where do I get a kindle fire motherboard. I read the guide for replacing it, but I cannot find one for purchase.

Edited by: Sam Lionheart ( ) , David Pendell ( )

First off what is wrong with your kindle fire why are you wanting to replace it ?

John,

Broken solder connection on the usb. In the process of opening it, so that I could resolder it, I broke off a resistor that took off.

David Pendell,

Ebay had a whole slew of em had a good price I don't know if they are still on there I was going to replace one for someone when I was looking. I don't think Ifixit carries them.

John,

This kindle fire is a scam. I will never purchase in my life again another kindle product. Amazon is the worst. The solder dissipated from the connection and i cannot find a replacement motherboard for this obvious defect. Never again, not another dime! Word of mouth kills business, and Amazon is goin down in flames! Good bye for good Amazon!

Frederick Lombardi,

1

David Pendell, you can get them from here

0

Herb
1

You can also get them by searching for " MOTHERBOARD pn 31KC1MB0090 for Amazon Kindle Fire with google" or EBay Search.

0

Jim
1

Not worth the cost to repair. Very bad design. Stay away from Kindle Fire.

0

alan
1

where do you get a first generation mother broad