0

converseluvpurple
1

My iPod touch's screen shattered, what do I do!

My iPod touch 4th gen. shattered ( it dropped on the floor, really badly) and i don't know how to fix it. I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

0

converseluvpurple, the only thing you can do is to replace the front panel. The guide for the repair is here.the front panel is available right here. If you choose to purchase somewhere else, keep in mind that "The LCD and the digitizer are fused together and cannot be separated without breaking one of the two. You'll need to replace the whole assembly. This includes the adhesive strips needed to install the new part." Hope this helps, good luck.

iPod Touch Gen 4 Display Assembly

A brand-new replacement screen and digitizer, hand inspected by an iFixit tech. The LCD and front panel glass are fused together and must be replaced as a single part to fix a broken screen. Includes display assembly and adhesive strips necessary for inst — 17 available at 64.95 each.

0

Jason
917

you can find all the parts you need on a reputable larger auction site, you will save about $40.