0

kato
1

How To Reset When Disabled Without Computer

My Ipod Touch 4Th Gen , Will Not Enable I ForGot The Pass Word How Do I Reset It With Out A Computer ,?

1

Jason
917

There is no way to do that unfortunately. You have to put it into DFU mode and then use a computer to restore it. I would suggest trying to find a buddy who will let you use their computer. To DFU the iPod have it plugged into the computer, hold the lock and home buttons until the device shuts off, count to 5 and release the lock button while still holding the home button, a message should pop up on your computer prompting you it is in recovery mode and you have to restore it. Let me know if you have any questions

this didn't hepl tell me an alternative method if possible

abhisek neymar,

@abhisek neymar, just like Jason rightly answered, there is no alternative method. "There is no way to do that unfortunately. You have to put it into DFU mode and then use a computer to restore it." Follow his advise .

What happens if that does not shut it off

JACKIE ALLEN,

This happened to mine. I did exactly what he said and it is restoring as I am typing. Thank you so much! This helped and I can't wait even tho it will take an hour or so thanks so much!!(:

Jillian Dennison,

0

holly
1

what if it wont let you restore untill you open a file? i pres the restore button the in lost!!

0

heidi
1

the thing is that you cant reset the ipod without a computer, i personnely tried everything and nothing worked. ive ran into the problem that my USB cable did not work so i used my friends and it worked fine. if you cant get ahold of anything then....i dont know what to tell you.

0

Lily Apple
1

When I try to plug it in and restore the iPod it says that I have to unlock it first

0

bethany
1

Um what if you don't have a usb cord will I have to buy one???

-1

Alisa Dobronich
1

Well basiclly you press the sleep wake button and home button for 10 secs till Apple icon appears. Then let go of the buttons. Hope this helps!

This Month: 1,000