0

mfolta83
87

MacBook Pro automatically starts when I plug in the MagSafe Power Adap

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

the MacBook had an water damage, not mouch, really small. I cleaned everything with isopropanol 99%.

When I plug in the MagSafe, Keyboardcable is not plugged, the MacBook Pro starts automatically.

When I start the MacBook Pro without the MageSafe, it starts, an a few seconds later it goes off. Keyboard Cable is plugged.

When the Battery, MagSafe Cable and Keyboard is plugged, the Battery is not loading.

When the Keyboard is not plugged, the Battery is loading.

I tested with an other RAM, I unplugged everything for testing, but the problem is the same.

Ideas?

Thanks for helping

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

WakiTech
349

first, the reason why its automatic on when you plugged the magsafe, try to correct your date.

second, maybe your keyboard is already defective due to water spill (When I start the MacBook Pro without the MageSafe, it starts, an a few seconds later it goes off. Keyboard Cable is plugged).

0

John Topott
1

I have the exact same problem exept the problem was caused by keyboared cleaner! A way to get your computer two load is two hold down the far right arrow key on start up. Does anyone no how to solve this?