0

ykim306
1

Does IPad 2 front panel assembly include home button?

As stated in the subject. The guide seems to suggest that home button is included but the product image iPad 2 Front Panel does not have a home button attached to it. I have read that home button is also pain to attach to the display. I can't seem to find a specific part on the site that specifically states whether home button is pre attached or not.

(link to parts revised)

Edited by: iRobot ( ) , ykim306 ( )

iPad 2 Front Panel

Replacement iPad 2 front panel (digitizer) is the touch panel portion of the display assembly. Includes replacement iPad 2 adhesive strips to make any cracked, broken, or shattered screen or digitizer repair easy. Compatible with all iPad 2 models: CDMA, — 38 available at 84.95 each.

1

Joe
55

Thats kinda steep, 149. You can find the same part on ebay for 75 with adhesive, button, camera holder included. I just completely rebuilt an ipad 2, I buy my parts from this company called usmobileparts out of california. Never had any problems with the products. Also, it would be a good idea to buy the plastic bezel and replace this also, it is only a $6-10 part and will make your life a whole lot easier. Cant access ebay from work but just search the seller usmobileparts

fyi, in your title you state ipad 2, the link you posted is for ipad

Joe,