0

Mario
1

Multiple problems no charging no video out

Before this problem my ibook wouldnt charge the battery i had just bought. Okay so I went to watch a movie on my tv with my iBook hooked up with my mini VGA to VGA adapter and my tv no longer recognizes my iBook doesn't even see it so I thought something was loose and took keyboard out and was pressing down on it and then aloof a sudden it was charging the battery but that only works off and on so no I don't know what the problem could be

1

mayer

You're a little short on symptoms here, but lets address the power issue first. This can be the AC adapter or the the DC-IN board or the battery connector. Download and run Coconut Battery (an older version that will run on your machine) http://www.coconut-flavour.com/coconutba...

Let us know your results both when it's charging and when it's not. How is the light on the adapter both times. I really need more information to help you.

The only problem is that its very random when the charging accurs

Mario,