0

naz
1

How to remove bios password

I have toshia satellite c655d-s5136.I forgot my bios password now i want to remove bios password.i remove cmos battery but it still not working.

Plz guid me where is the point on motherboard so i can remove my password.If you show me with picture it will be great.

Plz help meeeeeee

naz, if I remember right, the password is stored on an IC and cannot easily be restored

2

rj713

Here is a link to a number of solutions to your problem. Good luck.

http://www.technibble.com/how-to-bypass-...

0

David Gilmore
43

I'm sure there are several programs that can essentially 'hack' the password for you. I think you can also flash the bios to reset it.

0

edmluxoraw
1

Don't Forget to remove element called "jumper".

Even if you remove cmos battery if don't remove jumper bios will not forget password

0

ekopper
1

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/De...

use this program, its the easiest way

0

Country Computer Service
4k

Some boards have a cmos reset next to the memory slot.

This has always worked for me across different brands...the "code" is the code you get when you enter the bios password wrong 3 times.

http://bios-pw.org/

0

John
1

Dear All,

For those who are having problems with BIOS PASSWORD or HARD DISK PASSWORD Please! Email me: johnmaeda@ymail.com, And i will give you a Solution right away. Within no time,

NOTE: Those who are in TANZANIA is very easy. Just email me the place you are or give me a call here +255-655-970 666 and i will give you the Location of the place i work and i will help you physicaly. Please! if you have any problem with HARDWARE or SOFTWARE or PASSWORD for any kind of Laptop just let me know. And your problem will be solved. And for those who have helped them already. Reply here so you let the others know that what am doing i real. Thanks

Edited by: John ( )

thanks John1 , great work :) i did what u said and everything is fine :)

jimmy,

Is your service free or will you charge me for it?

It depends, i need to see the problem first@oldturkey03

John,

Heyy John, I want your help too. Best, Yohannes M.

Yohannes Mengesha,

Okay, Yohannes. So which model is your Laptop?

John,

0

Eric39
1

Try this article about how to remove or reset your bios password on Windows computer from a SmartKey Password Recovery website:

http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/artic...

Edited by: Eric39 ( )

0

alex
1

hi i have one toshiba A300 satelite and i need bios pasword can help me?

0

John
1

Try to write these words TOSHIBA or Toshiba. Hope this will help. Otherwise you have to short a Jumper.

0

Gary Demi
1

I have a toshiba c655d-s5518, on that computer there is a jumper labeled xxx just above the DDR3 memory modules (towards battery), if you short the jumper while powering on it clears the BIOS password. on Some other C655D the jumper is labeled B500.

0

Bolaji
1

My toshiba satellite c660d is locked with bios password, what can i do to unlock it

0

John
1

For those with Toshiba Satellite Pro A120 and Tecra A8. You should short the RESET jumper for back and front of the Motherboard. Enjoy...

0

marvinooril
1

How to reset the bios password of toshiba satellite L735,I remove the cmos battery for 6 hours password not remove.

how to reset bios password on toshiba satellite L735? I remove the cmos battery for 6 hours password not remove. there's no sine in the ram sec. For bios reset? what should I do?

marvinooril,

0

webreplicator
1

If you are in Los Angeles, You can also call or send your computer to http://www.Laptoplaboratory.com.

They can reset any password. This is a charged service; they are a business.

Edited by: webreplicator ( )

0

Khizar Malik
1

How to reset the bios password of Toshiba Portage R200,I remove the cmos battery for 6 hours password not remove.

0

John
1

You need to locate a Jumper@Malik and short it for about 50 seconds. The jumper might be C1200 and RT1501 then you are done.

0

Justin
13

If you removed the battery off of the motherboard and that didn't work, and also if you set the jumper on your motherboard and that didn't either you may need to buy another motherboard.

sometimes the battery trick will reset your Bios password and sometimes it don't and the same thing can be said about setting the jumper.

Edited by: Justin ( )

0

Nicholas Echevarria
1

yea... i figured i would have 2 buy a new bios.... it costs like $180.00 bucks tho! Stupid toshiba laptop! -_- Its really difficult to find the exact same one. Fml.

-1

Christina Richardson
1

Most time Offline NT Password & Registry Editor tool can help remove Windows password. But that program cannot guarantee 100% reset though that is free. When that way is failed or when you need quick and effective way you can try Anmosoft Windows Password Reset, which I have tried before and more detailed you can visit: SPAM

Christina Richardson, you need to read the question before you spread your Spam. The question is the BIOS Password, not the OS.

This Week: 1,063

This Month: 2,768