0

Debbie Durham
1

My camera keeps saying that Internal Memory is full

I bought this from Fingerhut just a few months ago and have been very happy with it but the last few times that I have tried to use it I get a message that the Internal Memory is full and I have no idea what that means or how to fix it. Can you please help?

The front of the camera says Kodak AF 5X Optical Aspheric Lens 14 Mega Pixels and it came with the case too.

KCGNA11216519

0

Debbie Durham, I just checked the manual for your camera available here, and this is what it says" Memory card and internal memory full.

■ Transfer pictures to the computer (see page 37).

■ Delete pictures/videos (see page 14), or insert a new card"

You did not tell us if you are using a CF card to add room for more pictures. You can purchase an SD card to store more pictures and videos. You can copy pictures/videos from a card to internal memory or from internal memory to a card. Before you copy, make sure that:

■ A card is inserted in the camera.

■ The camera’s image storage location is set to the location from which you are copying.

Copy pictures/videos:

1 Press the Review button, then the Menu button.

2 Press to highlight Copy, then press OK.

3 Press to highlight an option.

4 Press OK.

NOTE: Pictures/videos are copied, not moved. To remove pictures/videos from the original location after copying, delete them. Hope this helps, good luck