0

Josh
35

Replace Razr Back Cover and Battery with Razr Maxx?

I'm curious if it is possible to replace the battery and back cover of the original Droid Razr with that of the Razr Maxx? If so, this would be a great option for current Razr owners that want the extra battery life of the Maxx.

Anyone have an update on this question? I've been searching all over the place but haven't seen a tear down or attempt to convert a razr to a razr maxx.

Josh,

That is exactly what I am think, I want that big battery!!!!!!!!MOTOROLA what have u done!

Xingchi Ding,

2

logistics department
25

When parts are available, I will try this. Any place in existence that you can purchase from?

Michael Woodrum,

I've been keeping an eye out on the various "repair parts" websites looking for MAXX parts for that very reason. Nothing yet however. Give it some time though.

NoSmoking,

2

Josh
35

0

D Smith
1

Buy a cracked screen maxx off eBay! !

0

H M
43

The only place that I know of to get the genuine Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Battery and the Droid Razr Maxx Back Battery Cover is Cellphone Repair Shop. But what you really want is the complete kit to convert your Droid Razr into a Droid Razr Maxx. They have a complete step by step video also on how to do it yourself of you can send it to them for conversion. Everyone that has already purchased their kits and received them are raving about them.

0

Thomas Ward
1

I converted mine and it works awesome too!!

0

Matt
1

It works great! Only problem I found was that the port door for the 4g card and micro as card, doesn't exactly match up with the back piece of the maxx. If you can which I couldn't try to transfer port door.