0

whiffleking
1

Is it possible to replace the middle metal frame on the 4s?

on boxing day i bought an iPhone 4s at TELUS, later that day at best buy i bought a otter box case for it. the case ended up being faulty and scratching up my phone on the metal sides. i'm trying very hard to find some one who can repair it and was wondering if its even possible?

1

Josh Forester

Yes it is, if you want to do it the easy way you can buy a fully assembled midframe for the 4s, or you could buy the bare midframe. You can Google the part or look on eBay, sadly because iFixit does not carry the part.

Here's the least expensive supplier.

0

Aaron Drake
1

Follow up. I have a similar issue. I have a 4s which took a rather large fall, multiple stories. No visible damage except to the bezel, which is bent badly in places. Everything works fine on the phone now, just need the bezel replaced. If I get that part where can I find the instructions on how to replace it?