1

gronko
23

Broken screen what do I need to replace? Glass or whole panel?

Hello!

I dropped my iPhone on the floor today and the screen broke. I can still use the iPhone but there are cracks on the whole screen.

I'm not sure what I need to replace, the whole panel or just the glass:

Here is a picture:

http://i43.tinypic.com/6syj6f.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

6

David Hodson

Unfortunately, the iPhone 4's display assembly is fused together in manufacturing, so you have to replace it as one unit (any Ebay sellers who might try to say otherwise are trying to scam you). We sell the display assembly and have the guide to show you how to do it.

iPhone 4 Display Assembly (GSM/AT&T)

Replacement display assembly includes LCD, front panel glass, camera bezel, and speaker mesh. Replace a broken, cracked, or shattered iPhone 4 display with this assembly. Compatible with iPhone 4 GSM/AT&T models. Black and white options. Kit and part only — 22 available at 64.95 each.

Just what I thought. When I buy this will all the connecttors etc include? I mean so I just need to open the phone up and replace it and not missing any part? Sorry for my english i'm Swedish. Thank you so much for your help David!

gronko,

It's not exactly the easiest job to do but with some patience and the right tools, it can be done. Read through the guide completely and make sure you keep all of the screws in order. The whole unit that you order includes the top glass, LCD, digitizer, and frame. There are two connectors that fit perfectly onto the logic board. Good luck.

magistry,

Thank you so much! This is a real iPhone 4 glass right? I mean, will the screen look like a totally new iPhone 4 that's been bought from Apple? Same quality retina screen etc?

gronko,

Yes it is real iPhone 4 glass. It will look and feel just like it was when you first got it :)

magistry,

dont get me wrong some ebay users are scams but some are real. They are way cheaper and work. Just got mine in today for 40 bucks. Way cheaper then $150.

Derek,

0

jevon
1

i dropped my iphone today and it is cracked on the inside is that the lcd that is cracked and if not can this be fixed ?