0

Noeorel
1

Reset Bios Netbook Asus Eee PC 1015B

How to Reset Bios Netbook Asus Eee PC 1015B?

where I can found original bios (bios first release)?

Edited by: Sam Lionheart ( )

I never use a password, untill my netbook show "Enter password".....can help me please?

Noeorel,

Have you tried to Ctrl+Alt+Del twice when PC starts? what happens?

I had tried Ctrl+Alt+Del twice, but nothing happens, still black screen with center of screen "Enter Password"

Noeorel,

try "Administrator"

I have type "administrator" but can not enter bios.

Noeorel,

3

To access the BIOS hold down the F2 key at boot. In there you can reset all your options. See if this is the BIOS file you need http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePC/1... and if that does not work for you download it from here Hope this is what you are looking for. Good Luck.

I hold down the F2 Key or F9, but nothing, only show "Enter Password"

Noeorel,

Noeorel, actually that is a lot :-) Your BIOS is password protected, henceforth you can not access it unless you have the password. What happens when you press Ctrl+Alt+Del twice when PC starts?

Oldturkey I feel you are doing a good job at helping this person access their BIOS. However, I believe the problem here is that either the system or the hard drive is password protected and that Npeorel would like a work around or the ability to flash the bios to remove the password preventing them from "owning the box". From what I read they have no desire to actually get into or alter the BIOS except to remove the password. Noeorel is what I said true?

ABCellars,

+If I could bump you up on this one again, I would for effort. Have you noticed how Noeorel has avoided addressing/answering my comment. I see these kind of questions all the time from the Middle East or the Orient on other forums.

ABCellars,

0

admin
1

use ''resettler bios`s Software"

Thats Dos Software.

0

Cheris29
1

I think you can try to visit http://www.recoverlostpassword.com

0

demi
1

how do a reset it from it sayin on the start screen NTLDR is missing

press clrl+alt+delete to restart but wont restart and its an asus ess pc a need help!

0

Tobi
1

im having the same issue that Noeorel is having. I have an asus eee pc netbook and It keeps beeping and it only shows "enter password" in the middle of the screen. what do I do to make it go away?