0

Jake Z
1

My phone won't update

For weeks my phone will not update to the latest version of android, i am currently at version 2.3.4. What happens is I get the alert that there is a software update, it is downloaded and verified. I click for my phone to restart and install, it goes through the countdown, then says restarting now. However, it never restarts. The other problem is when I go to the about phone menu in settings and tap on software updates it says that my phone is up to date.

What can I do??

0

stgcrft
1

You should include your phone make and model, but the same thing was happening with my HTC Incredible. I found this today and am now waiting to be re-prompted to update. I don't know if this is going to work for me or for you, but it might be worth a try.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon...

0

Sami
1

The same thing is happening to me and its been happening for a little less than a year. If you fixed them problem already can you please let me know how. Thank you.

And good luck

0

Yumi
1

Same thing is happening with my phone. If you fixed it please let me know how.

-Yumi