0

cmg
1

How to recover deleted photos from nikon s220 coolpix

i accidentally deleted photos from my camera, need to get them back.

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , oldturkey03 ( )

Thanks, the ones I have tried say the demo does not restore the photos. Do you know which one does without paying the big bucks??

cmg,

cmg, but they still see your images? That would be great news. Do you use a PC or Mac? Try this one, it is advertised as free. http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/sm...

6

ungainlymgqieh
65

Hi, I think your problem is not so difficult to deal with. No matter what brand of camera you are using, once you lose your photo or video files from your camera, it just means you lose your files from the memory card which contains your files in your camera.

So the situation you are facing is going to find ways to recover your memory card's files.

The first thing I need to tell you before you find ways to get your files back is that after file loss happen (no matter lost from the memory card or other storage device even the computer hard drive), don't put any new files into the device which your lost files were stored before. Why? To tell you the truth, the so-called deletion is not really delete your files-the delete common only frees up the space of the "deleted files" so that the space can be used by the new files. And once the new files take the space of the "deleted files", the "deleted files" are really deleted forever. This is called data overwritten. So remember, don't put any new files into your device. For the memory card in the camera, don't use the camera to take any new photos and take the memory card out of the camera at once.

Now here comes the most important step: Find the ways to recover your photos. You can take your memory card to the repair shop, it is easy for you and no need to worry about any technical problems. But if you have some private photos you don't want any one to see, I suggest you to try to use the third-party do-it-yourself data recovery software.

As the buddy said on this page, you can try some freeware or paid software. Some freeware are actually workable. But you need to pay attention to find the best one so that it won't bring you the virus and ads.

Or you may also try the paid software. Yes it is not free but it offers you lots of helps: The technical support team, more powerful recovery technical support, etc.

Here brings you some post you can see if they can help you or not. Two post I want to share to you 'cause I don't know you are using Windows PC or Mac OS.

For Windows PC you can check this: http://www.uflysoft.com/photo-recovery-w...

For Mac OS you can check this: http://www.uflysoft.com/data-recovery-ma...

2

The only way I know how is by using a third party image recovery software. There are a couple out for your Nikon. Try here or this one. It does have a free trial but ultimately they would like some money. Whatever you do, remove your card right now so you do not overwrite the data you want to recover.....Hope this helps. Good Luck.

1

Camera Repair
301

Unfortunately, a lot of the recovery software that claims to be free is not. But that's not to say that honest recovery freeware doesn't exist. Here are eight honest-to-goodness freeware recovery programs to choose from. The page also includes instructions on how to conduct photo recovery. But in the meantime, until you've actually recovered your photos, try not to use that memory card to reduce the chance of overwriting the lost pictures.

0

reha
145

Hey! don't worry you will get back your photos. You just need to go online a use a good photo recovery software to recover your deleted photos.

0

knnnyaa
1

For the photo recovery of the camera ,I suggest you a premier one --Hodo photo recovery.

But things you should do first is to stop using your nikon s220 coolpix,and then connect it to the PC and then download the photo recovery,install it and start to recover.

More recover info:

http://www.goshareware.com/resource/cano...

0

taylorlewis
1

With Nikon Photo Recovery – one of the key features of the digital photo recovery software, you can easily recover deleted, formatted or lost pictures from Nikon camera.

More info about recovery visit: http://www.recovery-android.com

0

terytony
1

Nikon is one of the best known camera manufacturers in the world. With various products such as Nikon F-series of 135 film SLR cameras, D-series of digital SLR cameras, Coolpix series of compact digital cameras, and Nikonos series of underwater film cameras, it is selected by lots of photographers. Now and then you have the risk of losing nice works from the SD memory card of your camera.

Note that you should stop shooting any new photos or videos right away if you want to retrieve your deleted data, as the new ones will take up the space which’s reusable on the memory card and overwrite the wiped ones, leaving you with a slim chance to restore them.So is you want to recover the Nikon photos, you can use this tool to help you.

0

Meioiaefway
1

If you are looking for a tool to help you recover your deleted photos from digital camera, such as Nikon, Canon, and so on, you can try some Data Recovery tool, i know one, that is iPubsoft Data Recovery, which can do that for you, and you can view a specific guide to get the details of how to do here:

How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Digital Camera

Edited by: Meioiaefway ( )

0

tently
1

If you need to recover deleted photos from nikon s220 coolpix,I think you should use a professional tools to recover deleted photos from Digital Camera,You can try to try iStonsoft Data Recovery to restore deleted photos from Digital Camera,This is a professional tools to regain lost photos from Digital Camera,This is also a quickly method to recover deleted photos from Digital Camera

0

Kayla Harris
1

Photos accidentally deleted from Nikon digital camera can be recovered. Last month, I carelessly formatted the memory card of my Nikon digital camera. More than 300 photos and 20 video files all disappeared. Fortunately, I got back the lost files from my Nikon with the Nikon Photo Recovery software. But note that this program is commercial software.

However, I also found two completely Free Data Recovery tools, but I have not try it yet. This is for your reference. Good luck to you!

0

Carter Reco
1

Hi, you know, deleted files in any storage won't be erased from space immediately until newdata save and overwrite them. So, if you want to recover deleted photos from camera, you had better not use your camera to avoid data overwritting. When I accidentally deleted photos from my camera last month, I used a tool named Card Data Recovery to recover deleted files from camera, you can have a try: camera deleted photos recovery

0

candytony
13

If you wan to recover the deleted photos from nikon s220 coolpix, you can use the Coolmuster Data Recovery software to help you, this software can help you recover documents, emails, photos, videos, audio files and more from various disk, just download one to have a try.

Resourse: How to Recover Deleted/Lost Photos from Nikon Coolplix?