0

Tim
1

How do I factory reset my galaxy s

how do i reset my %%&^

1

edwinpena
13

Back up all necessary data on the internal memory.

If the handset is locked, frozen, or unresponsive, you can hard reset it using the hardware keys instead of the menu.

A hard reset restores the original factory settings and erases content, including downloaded ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. This feature allows for resetting of sound profiles, display settings, and phone or memory card settings.

To perform a hard reset using the hardware keys, follow these steps:

Save any open files, and back up all necessary data on the internal memory if the device is responsive and can synchronize files. See: Prepare for a master reset and back up data on Android

Turn off the phone.

Note: If the phone is unresponsive and does not turn off, remove the battery and then re-insert it.

Hold down the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power keys simultaneously.

When the Samsung log appears, continue to hold the keys until the master reset menu appears.

Press the Volume Down key to select Delete all user data when the Android master reset menu appears.

Press the Power key to confirm your selection.

Press the Volume Down key to select Yes – delete all user data.

Press the Power key to select reboot system now.

DOC-14065

http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-240...

this trik dont erase

pc patel,

pc patel, not sure what you are looking for. Are you saying it does not work for you? It would be better for you if you ask your own question. Use this link to ask http://www.ifixit.com/Answers/Ask/Samsun... and give as much detail as possible.

but did not erase memory

pc patel,

0

matasusha
1

Hi edwinpena. so the speaker doesn't work on my SGS4G. no ringtone, no music, no speakerphone when on a call, no audio at all even though volume is on max! only works when i plug in headset. is factory reseting suppose to help make it work? because it didn't help. i lost my speaker when i paired bluetooth with someone else's phone. i tried taking out the battery and everything how do i get speaker audio back please?

Edited by: matasusha ( )

0

kittyk410
1

I found this blog about samsung galaxy data is very usefull, maybe you can found your answers here.

http://samsung-data-recovery.blogspot.co...

0

Hassan
1

I bought my S4 from Dubai. How can I change the apps from arabic to English ?

0

Allie
1

I've tried to reset my galaxy s and it all works but it won't let me press the power button. Is there another way to reset it without using the power button? If not is there a certain way to press the power button to get it to actually work?

0

Steven Budd
1

Settings > Privacy > Reset to Factory Settings

0

anibal mendez
1

i have a galaxy s 4 everything was ok till today .. the phone stop charging and dont accept any charger even the original one , i was reading some qwestions and coments in the forum and they talk about problems with batteries after the updates is this problem. can be cause for this updates to?

0

Wong Mengtsuey
1

How do I factory reset my galaxy s

This Month: 1,646