0

Patrick Booth
1

iPhone 4 battery screw replacement

I started tearing down my iPhone 4 and dropped the screw that connects the battery to the iPhone. I know it's a 2.5 mm screw, but where can I purchase a replacement? I have not been able to find one.

iPhone 4 - AT&T 16g model

Thank you,

Patrick

eBay sell complete screw sets

pollytintop,

0

Jake Devincenzi

Hey Patrick,

Sorry for your loss! Replacing small screws like that can be tough. The best place to find them is usually at a hobby shop or a local repair shop. I'd say try those two out. Naturally, Apple has the screws, I'm sure, but asking them for one probably wouldn't help you out much. Something about them not liking us opening their devices...

Hope this helps! Good luck!

0

Courtney Powell
1

Are there any backlash to not having this screw in the phone? I'm in a similar situation but I notice the battery life is limited. Could that be as a result of the missing screw?

0

darthvalkyr
1

Search the web. If you are UK try www.replacebase.co.uk. They sell full screw and washer sets for around £3 GBP.