1

k solis
13

What is loose in my lens?

I don't know if there is a loose piece in my lens or in the camera body. When I tilt the camera, something loose obstructs one of the corners in the photograph.

What is it and can I fix it myself? It also seems to affect the color sensing as the photograph is faded and bright.

What happens if you change lens? Sounds like the iris.

pollytintop,

3

pollytintop

To see where the problem is, select various f stops from 2.8- 32 (or whatever lens has) and watch the way the iris responds. Open to largest aperture and try rotating again to see whether any blades are falling out of position..

having tried this on my SLR camera you may need to leave the lens on to check the iris, to do that you may have to open the back of the camera, select B for exposure and whilst the shutter is down turn the aperture ring to watch the iris. Depends where your aperture ring is.

turn camera on, flash off, lens off. Select longest possible exposure time,either B or 1. Depress shutter and keep held down, look in where lens is meant to be,rotate camera to see what if anything is obstructing CCD. If yes then get back to us. I believe you should be able to fix most camera problems yourself, I'm not too familiar with your camera so this general advice. Your f-stops are prob on camera body but...

Edited by: pollytintop ( )

0

Francesco Martinez
1

Had a similar issue recently and it turned out it was the UV protection filter. Something similar to an O-ring was just out of place making the glass tap against the metal. Got my Gerber and popped it back into place with the knife.

0

isodanxy
1

I think you have to check the lens of whether have a problem, or to relevant repair shops for advice and repair. Maybe you only change new camera gadgets. SPAM REMOVED