1

traudien
13

Not able to turn on iPhone

Connect the Iphone to itune but the itune is not recognizing the iphone and all the iphone doing is just showing the apple to logo for about 4sec. and is off again. Help

4

pollytintop

try charging the iphone for 1 hour on wall charger and then connect to itunes. Your battery may be too flat for itunes to recognise or power on..

or try holding home button and then connecting USB cord to phone

i even try holding the home and sleep button but it also still balckoff n i didn't see any logo... then i try to connect it to my computer but it still blackout, so please help me how to fix it.... tq

ifa,

have you replaced the battery?

pollytintop,

0

Louis
1

This is the only strategy I really know. Just hold the home button down until something happens. Or plug it into your computer and that might help.

0

Ambhi
1

it dosent work at all for my iphone...

it wont show any apple logo on starting screen...

that is because you did not ask the question. Click on the link "Ask a Question" and give all the details about what happened to YOUR phone. Right now it looks like you are answering a question....