1

Nikki Summers
13

Where did you get the screwdriver?

I see in your store link you sell Wiha screwdrivers. The screwdriver in your images however seems to be something different. It appears to be aluminum. What brand is it? Where did you get it?

Edited by: Derek Halman ( )

2

David Hodson

That's the driver from our 54 piece bit driver kit, and you can buy it from our parts store.

54 Bit Driver Kit

All the screwdriver bits you need to repair electronics, smartphones, tablets, computers, and game consoles in one handy toolkit. Kit includes Pentalobe, Flathead, Phillips, JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard), Torx, Torx Security, Hex, Square (or Robertso — 50+ available at 24.95 each.

0

bob
1

the screwdriver was a gift from god. i needed help to fix my computer, and the next morning i found this. I found these tools, i thought to myself, this must be from god, it just must be, but then i realised, how?!?! how can it be?!?! then i found out my parents bought them from super cheap auto (:

0

Kellon Campbell
1

I found a set of torque bits on Ebay for $5.00 free shipping that will cover this repair- includes T3-T8 torque bit screwdrivers. However, the best quality one that I own is from LOWES- brand is kobalt model # 239384 and price was $6.98 at my local LOWES. Its one screwdriver small with rubber grips that has a holster in the handle that you pull out to reveal bits T4-T10 (the T4 bit is small and will fit T4 and T3- I've always used it for T3 with no issues), and you can grab the one you need and pop the bit in the torque screwdriver for whatever project your working on.