0

leiyamamoto20
1

My galaxy tab the screen was hang

sometimes when i using the galaxy tab its stuck the sceen was hang.i try to turn off but doesnt work.i bought less than 1 week but already have problem im charging only 3 hrs and befor charge i make sure it already drain the battery.

I cant understand you, please explain your problem more specifically ...

George Christopher,

4

mihir
61

when ur tablet get hang just attach usb cable with ur computer or laptop n hold power button it is reboot automatically..

1

rab777hp

If you're having issues and bought it less than a week ago take it back to the store and demand a replacement.

1

Bench Lopez
13

my tab is also broken but i just bought it less than 2 weeks, but then i realize i already download to mucch games and apps. so i deleted some and its not hanging

1

Lokesh
13

just remove the sim from the side slot, your device will reboot. your ram will be free again and you would be comfortable to use again. -) have a nice day ...!!!

1

Sourabh Basu
13

If the Tab hangs, press & hold down the Volume Up & Power On/Off buttons together, till the Tab shuts down...

If the Tab hangs, press & hold down the Volume Up & Power On/Off buttons together, till the Tab shuts down... this works - also , dont load up too many active apps at once .

harvey,

0

Desmond
1

Please press the Power button for longer time until it power off and then restart again the Tab. At times, the Tab will freezes and this is especially so when you have many programs running simultaneously.

Thx Alot....Press The Power Button For A Longer Times It Works

weezhe,

0

utha
1

i had the same problem. long press it works. only remove the sim card its doesn't. then i recognize that the cause is the battery too low..

0

Haziqah Dahli
1

I did both but still doesn't work.. Now i'm charging it after a month.. But there's no sign of low battery apperead at first place.. So how? Do i've to wait till it charged?

0

Rashad Hossain
1

if it is not working,then let it go and finish all of its charge so that it can close.then u put on charge and after it refills open tab and delete the app that made it and some other few for no other problems...

0

Drew Dawat
1

Long press DID work! Tnx so much ^^

0

Norhamidah Md Ismail
1

my tab...just now..i restarted my tab cause it's hang...but now...i couldn't switch on my tab...so how

0

luca
1

I need help its so stupid its just not working it charges but won't turn on any ideas

0

Nonhlanhla Mokoena
1

Galaxy tab doesn't switch on, its end up flashing the SAMSUNG name and not continue to switch on.

0

espinosadarwin
1

thanks harvey..

0

TARUN
1

thnx my tab2 hang is solved

TARUN

TARUN,

0

ellebullo
1

i had played game on my tab and it hangs, what i did is removing the SIM then pressing long time the power button and it works.....

0

Gabrielle Jay
1

my Galaxy Tab 2 died and has been chargning for three days and no progress has been made on the charging icon. it says its charging but its sill in the same place it was three days ago.help please!!!!

0

Jennifer Rodriguez
1

Thanks pressing and holding the volume up key and power button did work. It helped me reboot.

I was experiencing dificulties when trying to turn my screen on. Each time I pressed the button to turn screen on and touched the screen it was just black.I heard the touch tone sounds once i raised the volume but the pad brightness was automatically set to low where you cant see a thing either just black. I recommend this method if your experiencing the same problem ;)

0

Vaishnavi Kesarwani
1

hi... i was using picasa ,in between the processing my tab 3 got hanged... now please tell me hoe to get rid of this problem?

0

Parikshit Dahiya
1

thanx buddy long presss of power button worked

0

lathathevan
1

hi the same problem my tab hang redy.

if i press the power button also its not work.

0

giorgio
1

Sometimes in my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2,i want to write with the touchscreen's keybord and i cant!I press the button so the keybord to display ,everything allright.Then i touch the screen and doesnt write anything...

0

stuti
1

i jus got my HCL tab..but now its touch system is not working...wat to do..plsss help

0

Shakti Enterprises
1

My samsung tab 2 got hanged...........

wen i restarted it its juss coming a samsung welcome screen and is pause there please help me

0

Tsunachan30
1

dont charge just wait it wil lobbat and charge it it will on

0

Meiyaaapanaswin
1

Press the volume up button and power button together it works!!!!

But samsung T211 is really a good tab

0

elbert guiang
1

Open your tablet and disconnect the battery socket and reconnect again., then you Turn it On again....Your problem be solved!

0

clifford period
1

thank you for the tip on turning this thing off when the screen hung. it worked by holding the volume and power buttons down. you have to hold them for about 10 seconds

0

anvitha
1

cdtyftuitght7uhy7tyu;poi ggggggggggggggt7uygytuertyuktftyyzuxhshcxs8zcxhszcjdkamsgv;?IZKXhc vifuxlzcjhvftcxjdxjchbvcgaUZJXn bkcaslISKxmckdsfkydaok

I lov e my tab hhhhhaaaa

anvitha,

0

Said Eizlan
1

i got a problem on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus, it doesn't hang on the samsung welcome screen (stars) but it hang on the screen which said Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 , so what should I do? I press the power button for like 10 to 20 second and it reboot but still hang on the screen Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 , I also press the power button and volume up but it's not work, please help me... i'm starting to get worry

0

mrs alicious
1

yes! it works! thanks Harvey and weezhe..tq so much!

help soo much..yeay!!

mrs alicious,

0

nothing
1

thanx so much....................... long pressing power button and volume button tab restarts and it works

0

karthick
1

hey thank you so much dudde for your valuable help

0

Red Syntax
1

" when ur tablet get hang just attach usb cable with ur computer or laptop n hold power button it is reboot automatically.." - mihir

This technique works for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100

0

alleuba12
1

thanks much harvey..my tablet works now. :)

0

raju
1

hey if you feel that your tablet still don't unfreeze when you use the power button do restart, after restart hold down the volume button for some time and release and it would work

0

vasudeva rayasam
1

Thank you connecting to the computer really works!!!!

This Month: 2,442