0

sidsingh1987
1

teardown of lenovo ideapad laptops

hi, please provide the teardown of lenovo ideapad or thinkpad models. this website is awesome, m a regular follower of this website. but i think we are still behind in disassembly steps of laptops.

Edited by: mayer ( )

sidsingh1987, that is why we need people like yourself to provide us with some more guides and teardowns. :-) Which lenovo thinkpad do you need?

3

saidsingh1987, Here is the maintenance manual for the ideapad. Not sure which thinkpad you need ;-) So now you can use this manual and make us a couple of guides and post them on here for all of us....:-) good Luck

1

alan power
13

Hi Lenovo have there own video manual site:

http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/ion...

Just pick your model

1

joerg albert
13

For each Lenovo Thinkpad there is a so-called Hardware Maintenance Manual (HMM) available. It describes the teardown and contains the part numbers.

Just search the web for HMM and the model name.

0

Kevin Swarthout
1

That link says the document isn't there anymore. Do you have a mirror or a copy of the pdf that you could send me?

Sorry, Kevin did not see your message until today. My email is in my profile and quick note would have gotten this accomplished. Do you still need it? If so, no problem for me to upload it again.

0

steven
13

i found this site quite helpful

www.lenovo.com/shop/americas/content/user_guides/gseries_ug_en.pdf · PDF file

0

merdzd
1

links not working.

0

Randy Johnson
1

I am preparing a disassembly guide for the Lenovo Ideapad Y570 now (everything except the LCD assembly). It should be finished in a week or so when my replacement chassis arrives.