2

Lorraine Mckinzie
25

What is the imei and iccid

iphone locked its shows imei and iccid

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , David Hodson ( )

3

pollytintop

you need to insert a valid sim card to activate your phone. if you plug the phone in to itunes it should pop up with that message.

3

SIMRAN

imei is a INternational mobile Equipment identity. this is a unique identity of a phone by this number phone linked with the network. if the phone hase unknown imei or 123456 like this then phone will not register on the network. iccid is linked with the sim card .

0

Swagat
1

please help me my phone is locked i have a iphone 1.1.4 version i updated it to 3.1.3, then it says that my sim is not supported on itunes and i just have a itunes and usb icon on my screen please help me

if you have a 3GS then you can update it to latest version 5.1.1 . then jailbreak it by redsnow and find the ultrasnow inside the redsnow then install it. ready to use your iphone. best of luck

SIMRAN,

0

Guillermo Lopez
1

To marwen:

That's because your iPhone IS LOCKED to AT&T. A quick search on eBay for "iPhone IMEI Unlock" and you'll be able to permanently unlock it for something between $5 - $40 bucks.

Good luck!

PS: I checked your IMEI against GSX and that's how I know it's still locked and it is to AT&T. Also saw is a 32GB device.

0

Chrisan Son
1

imei: 01 195100 656880 3

iccid: 8963 4122 8615 1019 0224

0

jennifer
1

my Iphone shows a grey screen with different languages and I can not seem to get it back to normal and it has been jailbroken and I would like to use it again if you can email me on jennifer_ward-williams@msn.com then please do or write below thanks

0

Sarah
1

What USB portes could I get itunes of please lovelys ? X