0

Theresa
1

I have a blank screen when I pull up words with friends

I tap the words with friends icon and it takes me to a blank black screen and words with friends never appears. I can hear it update but it will not reveal the screen to me. My other apps are working fine...???

Edited by: Jake Devincenzi ( )

which app? is it "contacts"? or messaging?

pollytintop,

2

Renee
25

I don't understand why it worked but I had the same blank screen problem. I went to the App store, searched for WWF and hit "Open". It did, and I didn't have any more problems.

+ same as reinstalling the app

pollytintop,

0

Heather Simmons
1

Same thing happen to me about 2 hours ago and it has not fixed its self. I'm assuming there's a glitch with the app. We'll have to contact the app. GO to app store, search for the words with friends as if you were going to install it, all the way down to the bottom it says report a problem. click that then click on app has a bug and add a comment that says your problem. Hope this helps. usually it takes care of the problem in a few hours.

0

bdtsqrd
1

Turn off your phone, wait a few minutes, then turn it back on. That should fix it.

0

Hammie
1

That worked! Thank you so much! Was having "WWF withdrawal" :)

0

Sheila Coull
1

This is my IPad screen that's not working my telephone is

0

Sheila Coull
1

What is the matter with my app for words with friends all I am getting is a blank screen