0

khalid
1

How can I replace home botton switch?

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

Hi everyone, I have a iphone4 that front home button not working and I take it to maintenance they already check both switch and cable they don't know how to fix it !!!! any one can help me

Thank you

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , oldturkey03 ( ) , Andrew Bookholt ( )

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

khalid, just wondering how they checked the home button, I would think that the best way would be to make sure that all connections are properly seated and that all the connections are free of corrosion and debris. may be time to replace the switch, at least then you know that you have a working one and can start from there for any further troubleshooting. Good Luck.

iPhone 4 Home Button Replacement

iPhone 4 Home Button Assembly

iPhone 4 Home Button Assembly

Includes the home button and home button cable to connect to the phone. Compatible with all iPhone 4 models: GSM (AT&T) and CDMA (Verizon). Black and white options available. — 50+ available at 14.95 each.

Hi oldturkey03 i just install both Home button and Dock Connector which I order from iFixit ,but same problem the Home Button not response at all !!!! what the next idea i should do > Thank you dear

khalid,

Did you make sure that the new flex cable is properly seated inside the connector. Are all the cables connected properly?

yes i dual check by myself both connectors are properly seated ! i am afraid that the IC for home button is defective ! is here way to check the IC. Thank you

khalid,