0

Kevin McConnell
11

Activating the bluetooth wireless switch

I have been trying to teather me i phone using bluetooth. When I click on the bluetooth icon, it tells me to activate the wireless switch. How do I do this?

Edited by: Kevin McConnell ( )

3

ABCellars

First, be sure you have the bluetooth option, it is not standard equipment on your model. You should have a bluetooth indicator light above the F1 key if yours came equipped with bluetooth. There should be a key sequence marked for it on the keyboard. I believe it is Fn+F2 that will switch your bluetooth wireless on and off. Your wifi wireless switch is on the right above the headphone and microphone ports, (next to "Dell Wi-Fi Catcher" button.)

Edited by: ABCellars ( )

Good answer.....+

Majesty,

Thank You. It is working now

Kevin McConnell,

0

ahmad
1

but it does not turn on ? how i can download driver pack of dell e6400 latitude win 7

ahmad, same equipment, same problem? You tried the above solution? It works better if you ask your own question. Click on the link on the right side of this page. Give as much detail as possible. Right now it appears as if you are answering a question. The first Place I would look for the drivers is on the Dell website here Good Luck

0

HTDNET
1

0

Thomas Cunningham
1

Hi guys,

I also have a Dell latitude E6400, and also can't succeed in turning on my bluetooth - I keep pressing that button on the side of the computer but the icon just doesn't do anything. This is a second-hand device, do I need to download any extra software or whatever? Any help would be really, really appreciated.

Thomas

0

inam
1

add

ask a complete question if you need help:-)

0

david chase
133

Firstly you need to make sure that whether your Bluetooth is properly installed and as far as the switch is concerned the check on you keyboard from F1 to F12 where you can see the Bluetooth icon. So all you need to do is just to press Fn key and then hold the exact Bluetooth activating key.

0

melvin
1

hi there,

I also have the same problem with my blue tooth. i did exactly as you said fn/F2 STILL blue tooth did not come on. what am i doing wrong or is there something im missing? Please help. thanks

0

Yordan
1

hello i have a dell latitude e6400, above the f1 key there is a bluetooth led, but i have no key to turn it on, can you help me ?

0

tobi
1

hello...pls as regard the activating the bluetooth thing... i checked through the keys from F1 to F 12, but cant find the bluetooth icon. pls wat can i do....thanks

0

amr eissa
1

good

0

Anil Gaikwad
1

How to add wireless switch

This Month: 1,425